Monday, August 15, 2011

Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

While many parents would be ecstatic with either outcome, some couples are secretly hoping for one or the other. What if you could decide and control whether your child was a boy or girl?

Couples who have followed our program have experienced a 94% success rate in their chosen gender outcomes!!

As a former midwife, I was able to learn firsthand the techniques that worked and those that didn’t when it came to couples working to control the gender outcomes of their children. Today, I have been able to share what I have learned with couples from around the world.

Some of my learnings include the following factors which can affect the sex of your child:
• Diet
• Lifestyle and stress level
• Sexual positions
• Working with your ovulation cycle to determine the ideal points to attempt conception
• Abstinence or frequency of sexual intercourse

To learn more about the proven methods for determining your baby’s gender, order my book, “Prince or Princess - Steps Toward Choosing your Baby’s Gender Prior to Conception.”

With over a 94% success rate, what do you have to lose?

For more informasi visit Plan My Baby